• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Have an 02 vp44 truck, just did ARP head studs and 7x0.010 SAC injectors from power driven diesel. I’m looking to make a solid daily tune with some *** but more importantly get decent milage. 

quadzilla adrenaline V2

PDD 7x0.010 SAC injectors

364.5SXE by bd power

4”straight pipe

built trans w/ billet low stall converter

150gph fass

AFE 5R cold air intake

AFE single piece exhaust manifold

35x12.5r20 Cooper discoverer STT pro’s

Banks high ram intake

2nd remote mount trans cooler

yukon 4.10 rear

Edited by Crewpup15

So you want your cake and eat it too...huh?  All kidding aside...getting decent mileage is gonna be tough on your setup regardless of tune.  The 35" tires, 4.10 gears, lift and big turbo are all gas mileage killers.  I would be very happy with 13 city/17 hwy/15 combined with your current setup.  What are you getting now? 

Isn’t that the goal in life??? I haven’t run it much maybe 20 miles with the injectors and studs but stock injectors and running the quad in 10 I was averaging about 15 but on a run back to PA I was doing about 19 with the stock injectors

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crewpup15 said:

Isn’t that the goal in life??? I haven’t run it much maybe 20 miles with the injectors and studs but stock injectors and running the quad in 10 I was averaging about 15 but on a run back to PA I was doing about 19 with the stock injectors

I think that's pretty good!  You might see a very minimal increase with the new injectors but nothing to jump up and down about.  But I'd say your current gas mileage is not too bad at all.  I only get 1-2 mpg better but I run actual size 33.2's and 3.55's with manual locking front hubs on a very light reg cab shortbed configuration...so yours sounds good to me. 

• Owner
On 1/2/2020 at 12:41 AM, Crewpup15 said:

Have an 02 vp44 truck, just did ARP head studs and 7x0.010 SAC injectors from power driven diesel. I’m looking to make a solid daily tune with some *** but more importantly get decent milage. 

quadzilla adrenaline V2

PDD 7x0.010 SAC injectors

364.5SXE by bd power

4”straight pipe

built trans w/ billet low stall converter

150gph fass

AFE 5R cold air intake

AFE single piece exhaust manifold

35x12.5r20 Cooper discoverer STT pro’s

Banks high ram intake

2nd remote mount trans cooler

yukon 4.10 rear

Might check out my tune. I'm getting pretty solid 19 MPG in the dead of winter. 

Capture+_2020-01-03-07-51-41.png

That’s very true? why do you think I went with 150’s and a 354.5SXE??

Mopar1973man about what altitude are you at? I’m stationed in Vegas so I’m sitting right around 3k ft. Also cool little experiment... when I went home to Pennsylvania my truck had a tangible increase in power and almost no smoke. Crazy what loosing a few thousand feet of elevation will do.

• Like 1