• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Old girl got a quad and other goodies

Big night last night for Big Brown. She got a quadzilla with stealth cover,  tranny flush with amsoil, replaced my leaky cracked oem wheels with a set of 17” 4th gen wheels that came with good used hankcooks for $150!

I did hit a couple snags though. Anyone ever seen where a BD boost elbow is too large diameter and won’t thread into the turbo? Also for most of Me78569 how much fueling should I add for 3500 ft? I took the truck for a spin at 1am and didn’t have quite the punch I was expecting from a few of the tunes. 

PS ignore the mess, I just moved in and still organizing things and doing some renovations 

DDE6B39D-D555-430F-A738-AA3ED13E5589.jpeg

• Like 1

What would cause a dead pedal feeling? I’ve got balls to the walls loaded and seems like after quarter throttle nothing changes. My apps is showing full 100% position when I floor it though 

There’s a definitive drop off where the rpm rate it increasing and then drops off and it plots along 

Also getting a max of 3psi, checked all connections and looks like I don’t have any leaks and I should hear one that big? 

I had an issue with my boost elbow not fitting.  Returned it and got another from XDP and it wouldnt fit either.  I got my tap and die set and made it fit. :whistle:

I emailed XDP and told them to check their stock, that I think they had some elbows incorrectly marked but I never really heard back other than the obligatory "thanks for your email" email...

11 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

What level do you have the quad on?  

If you are running lvl 1 of the tune it will do exactly what you are saying.

Lvl 1is valet mode.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are there multiple levels on a custom tune?

• Owner
On 1/5/2020 at 8:01 AM, hdpwipmonkey said:

Yes.  Even custom tunes have different levels. 

They all follow the same format:

Lvl 0 = Stock

Lvl 1 = Valet (set to some decreased power)

Lvl 2 = Timing only

Lvl3 = Timing and Canbus fueling

Lvl4 and up is wiretap fueling

Small correction.

Lvl 2 = Canbus fuel only to 100% and timing. 

• Thanks 1