• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chevy tow mirror

Here's what it took to mount the chevy mirrors. Fit them on my spare door then made a pattern off the factory mirror bolt holes. Used a divider page from the kids school notebook. Center punched holes then used a Unibit. Small amount of trimming to front edge of plastic trim on mirror. Mirror has raised stud mounts on it. They recess into the big holes so the mirror base has more surface area hitting door sheet metal. Oval hole is for wiring.

20200112_151201.jpg

20200112_151236.jpg

15788620173835595260542832111672.jpg

Edited by Gregturley

2 hours ago, Gregturley said:

Think so. Seems really stable. Ran 85-90 down interstate this am and they were clear, no real vibration i could see. I used nuts with captured washers when i Installed them. 

Dodge seems to think their tow mirrors need them, I think I would put them on there. Of course this is just an opinion and we all know about opinions.