• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Club forums?

GSP7

Thanks for the invites... I joined both.

I saw a post that was spot on. Cant find it now.... Post was by "Mopar Mom" - about 'dont watch TV and the brain washing, propaganda, and fake news the liberal media spews....etc etc.'

Cant find the post now . thought it was in either political club or the religion club

Any way , she nailed it , right on :thumb1:

Rick

I found it.....

I dont get all the "topics" when I open the Club forums.... I get the latest post string thingy

How do you open it and get all the 'topics'

Another question. Where is the Travel/ Camping forum? Its not listed with the four others in the Club forums

Edited by GSP7

13 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I haven't figured out how to start a forum in the Travel Camp Forum. I don't think there is anything started if it is forum capable .

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Your the owner of the forum... Start posting...

I joined that group, but I also can't see where to post on my phone. And that group does not appear on the main forum index on the home screen. 

I can’t figure out how to post from phone either, but messing around with it did manage to bring it up on the iPhone.

A while back I was learning a new lap top and on this site I was scrolling around and came across it. Their wasn’t much their and as I was clicking off I accidentally joined.  LOL !!  Still could be an interesting forum, learn and see some pics of different camp spots and who knows maybe meet up with some members 

• Like 1