• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I need some help from a member for the wife

Me78569

Hey,

Anyone care to give my wife a bit of a confidence boost?    She has been painting as a hobby and I suggested she put stuff on etsy to try and afford more paint and clear space.   

She sold a few things last year,so she posted up some more things and hasn't sold anything in awhile and she is losing confidence in her ablities.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/RidingTheSkyStore?ref=search_shop_redirect

Anyways if someone wants to buy something I will send you $$ to cover the cost.   

No need to sell 100 items just 1 or 2.

• Like 1

• Staff

They are pretty nice, they have depth and don't look flat :thumb1: Can she do a loge type of painting of Mopar man under the hood with parts and wrenches laying everywhere? Maybe show his mountain country in the background with the firewood not split :thumb1: It might be difficult though.

Edited by JAG1

• 2 weeks later...