• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello I’m going do this mod but have a question I don’t have a Passenger side battery and was wanting to know if I needed to run a hot wire on top of radiator to hot side of drivers battery to hook Alternator wire to?

i have the hot lead that came off factory set up from passenger battery that I have the grounds hook to now that I need to put on injection pump side for new grounds! I could make a longer cable to replace my ground now for the Alternator.

And what do u do with the factory Alternator wire in the harness cut it off?

Or could I just do the grounds and leave the Alternator wire in harness or is that the wire that carry’s the AC current noise?

• Staff

Oh...... Cummins23, you have to read the article closely to get it right. What happened to your passenger battery? What truck do you have? Fill out your signature so we all know it's not a single battery first gen truck or there abouts. Nice of you to join in the forum :thumb1:

Sorry about that I filled Signature out but it’s a 01 and I took battery out when I had a S300  charger and ppump back in the day with a hood stack! But I had a custom cone filter housing built that I run that feeds from velocity stack in the bumper so I still don’t have a passenger side battery.

Truck is VP again and I would like to do the WT mod.

Thinks mopar man, and I was going to replace my Alternator at the same time because it has high noise levels also!

I read on here that the Bosch had the lows noise, I called about a alternator in Bosch style and they can’t get a new one just remans!

Would I be better off going with the Denzo or how every u spell it, or is the Bosch different and won’t hook up properly?