• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Green Bean Thinkin'.........

JAG1

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

"If you don't watch the news you're not informed if you watch the news you're misinformed"

I like this quote. That's why, for the most part, I live in ignorance. I try to only learn what I want to learn, and inform myself on what I feel is important. I don't trust much of the information on the internet, or from mainstream media sources. I don't like being told what I need to know, or being told what I need to be concerned about or afraid of. 

• Like 4

• Staff

Coffee too Dieselfuture. Without which I wouldn't be able to breath.

Anyway, I really believe the trees and other plants are what's filtering the air pollution and providing us with oxygen. Helping to keep a balanced atmosphere, rain is also important, has a lot to do with atmospheric washout.

The payment of carbon credits will require more money flow thu the economy and will only help to increase degradation. As said before, the level of GDP has a direct correlation to the amount of waste and pollution. GDP can therefore be used as a boost gauge on environmental impact.

• 3 weeks later...

Carbon credits is just paying to pollute.

Companies that can't meet epa regulations buy "credits" from companies that can. Given company is allowed to pollute to a "scale" of ten, but manages to pollute to a scale of eight, they get to sell their "credit" of two to another company that can now pollute to twelve and avoid epa fines because they bought "credits". The planet is still being polluted horribly with no gain. Epa government logic at it's best. "Credits" do NOTHING to curb pollution. They only allow money to change hands. It's a joke.

• Like 1