• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VP44 Adrenaline Quadzilla used on other than Cummins

3 hours ago, CoalHarbour said:

Has anyone knowledge on other applications for this combo, like JD6068.

Thanks, so what you are saying is the PSG has different code between manufacturers, or the Adernaline is closely matched to the Dodge ECU ?

Thanks Steve

On one utube clip from Minnesota Millenial Farmer he had a company come out and tune a combine using their own tuner. I can't remember the name of the company though. Not sure what you're looking to do but a utube search might yield some info.

Thanks again,

Steve

24 minutes ago, dave110 said:

On one utube clip from Minnesota Millenial Farmer he had a company come out and tune a combine using their own tuner. I can't remember the name of the company though. Not sure what you're looking to do but a utube search might yield some info.

Thanks, I check into that

I replaced mine in 2009 with a new one from Cummins. Has there logo on it. Thats not to say it is not a Mopar design wrapped up in a Cummins label. We see that kind of stuff all the time. I have seen that article before a long time ago.