• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Edge Juice With Attitude- Explained + Stock vs 5x5 0-60

Hey guys just wanted to share a video I made.. not sure if this is being posted in the right location or not. 

I made this video to help people decide if they want an edge juice with attitude CS2 or CTS2. Also for people who have it and aren’t quite sure of its features and how it all works. 

I also did a 0-60 stock vs 0-60 on 5x5 to show its performances Gains on a slightly modified 24v Cummins. 

If you guys enjoyed then check out my other Cummins videos and don’t forget to like and subscribe. Thanks! 

VIDEO: 

Forgot to mention... for those who just want to see the comparison for stock 0-60 vs edge Juice on 5x5 Skip forward to 18:00 minutes in the video. Thanks. 

• Owner

I gave up on Edge products long ago. Don't get me wrong I run the Edge Comp for 10 years still own it. The problem is Edge has way too many play toys and nothing for tuning. Screens are way too small. Force to have a tuner displayed in the cab. (theft problem and cop problem). Cops love to hand out speeding tickets seeing the tuner hanging on the a-pillar. 

With the Quadzilla it can be headless and there is nothing left in the cab for a cop to see or thief for see. Quadzilla does provide full timing control and fueling control. 

Capture+_2020-01-19-08-13-49.png