• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla adrenaline pairing?

I just bought a quadzilla adrenaline for my 2001 dodge 24 valve. I got the WiFi for my iPhone. Everything is hooked up and plugged in correctly. I went to go and try to pair it up to my phone through the WiFi like the manual says. And nothing is popping up. Has anyone had an issue like this before? I read that sometimes the module isn’t getting power so I tested that and it’s getting power to it. It just won’t pop up on my side. Any suggestions??

• Owner

iPhones are suppose to use the WiFi head and the Android is suppose to use Bluetooth. Something about iPhones can't Tx/Rx data on bluetooth. 

I'm running Android head and phone. The only connection problem I've got is just getting the bluetooth to just connect long lags and several tries later it will hook up. Once hooked it does well. 

Double check make sure the head type is right for our device. I can't help beyond that being I've never used a WiFi head on a Quadzilla. Might ask @Quadzilla Power he'll be able to tell ya.

1 hour ago, Bojon said:

Android or iPhone? If I remember correctly the wifi version only works with iPhone

I have an iPhone. I ordered the box for the iPhone. 

1 hour ago, Quadzilla Power said:

@Steezy If you have 5v and good ground going to the iQuad then there could be an issue with the iQuad module itself. Would you mind sending it in for testing/warranty? We sent you an email with further details. Thank you

I saw the email and I wouldn’t mind send it it back in for it to get checked and tested. 

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

iPhones are suppose to use the WiFi head and the Android is suppose to use Bluetooth. Something about iPhones can't Tx/Rx data on bluetooth. 

I'm running Android head and phone. The only connection problem I've got is just getting the bluetooth to just connect long lags and several tries later it will hook up. Once hooked it does well. 

Double check make sure the head type is right for our device. I can't help beyond that being I've never used a WiFi head on a Quadzilla. Might ask @Quadzilla Power he'll be able to tell ya.

So do you think I should try and get an Android device to run it on there instead of using my iPhone and just get a Bluetooth module instead? Or does the iPhones work the same as the bluetooth devices?

15 minutes ago, Steezy said:

So do you think I should try and get an Android device to run it on there instead of using my iPhone and just get a Bluetooth module instead? Or does the iPhones work the same as the bluetooth devices?

Don't mind my :2cents: I would go with android, seems to have less problems with other things too. 

5 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Don't mind my :2cents: I would go with android, seems to have less problems with other things too. 

5 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Okay any recommendations on android device??

24 minutes ago, Steezy said:

Okay any recommendations on android device??

I'm using an s6 for $100 probably can find them cheaper now. It used to be my phone but camera was acting up so I got another used one, sadly camera is acting up again lol, I guess soon I may have a spear. 

• Owner

I've been a Android person for years. So far I've used...

• LG G3 
  • LG G4
  • LG G5
  • Aspen Tablet

The only one I seen a problem with is the Aspen tablet it was far to old of a Android software which couldn't paint the screen properly. 

Currently the LG G5 works fairly good. I'm bluetoothed to a stereo, can make phone calls and voice controlled texting, and run the Quadzilla. Now as for Sumsung Android phone there is a few software issues I remember but not sure if they where fixed yet or not. 

iPhone seem to have issues I'm just not sure why and don't own one to understand...