• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HE351W Turbo upgrade

4 hours ago, dripley said:

How is the 351 working out?

Not got to it yet. Just starting to be able to hobble decent. Had my ankle fused in Dec. Just getting part together for what I want to do when I get healed a little better

1 hour ago, LorenS said:

I'll be northbound tomorrow in the morning, southbound Wednesday evening. And will do it again every two weeks for at least a couple months. Sporadically after that.

I haven't even got it off yet, next 30 days or so . I'll PM when it's off.

Edited by Blueox01
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blueox01 said:

Not got to it yet. Just starting to be able to hobble decent. Had my ankle fused in Dec. Just getting part together for what I want to do when I get healed a little better

Well, hope you get up and about soon. I am thinking this would be a good route for me too. Sure fits the budget nicely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LorenS said:

Holy smokes, a fused ankle? Certainly take your time with recovery, doesn't sound to me like anything that should be rushed. I hope you're feeling okay.

I'm down to just a cane and support boot now,and I can put 100% weight on the ankle, so every week it gets easier to walk,

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 10:14 AM, Blueox01 said:

I'm down to just a cane and support boot now,and I can put 100% weight on the ankle, so every week it gets easier to walk,

How is your ankle coming along?  Hopefully you got up and moving around really good before the Coronas hit.
Have you taken the new turbo out for a drive?  If so, what did you think?

15 hours ago, LorenS said:

How is your ankle coming along?  Hopefully you got up and moving around really good before the Coronas hit.
Have you taken the new turbo out for a drive?  If so, what did you think?

Haven't done anything yet, still just trying to walk/stand without a lot of pain. Haven't forgot about you.

I'm sorry to hear you're still having a lot of pain. Lots of people out walking around here in KC, but last week when I was in MN no one was out (still snowing).  It wasn't too far south of Council Bluffs that things were starting to turn a little green.  Maybe some spring time weather will help your recovery.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...