• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2000 5.9 24 valve Cummins PCM won’t let truck run

I’ve been trying to figure this out for a couple days now. I’m having troubles with truck running when pcm is plugged in. If I unplug C1 It will start.  If I unplug C3 it will start but say I have C1 plugged in and plug C3 in kills it immediately. Same if it’s other way around. Could this be due to security? 

Please help 

Obd2 reader if I plug everything in it will read codes because I unplugged everything but you reset them and it still won’t start and no they don’t come back. Did key trick first thing before messing with it and it said p done. 

The smaller wiring harness there on drivers side fire wall must go to something that is the culprit. 

This is a long shot but I have heard here in the past of whacked oil pressure sensors causing trouble in other sensors. Might try just unplugging it and see what happens. Just spit balling here since I dont remeber the issues folks were going thru. I do remember they had no codes for it either.