• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Fuel return line on 1980 corvette

We just swapped a 550hp 383 into my friends 1980 corvette.  He has a FAST EFI system on it that he's no longer happy with and is going back to a carburetor.  He just ordered a 750 Demon carb and I am giving him my spare Holley red fuel pump.  I run the same parts on my 67  mustang with no return line, been that way for years with no issues.  His car has a return line already on it, do we need to use it or can we just cap it off?  I have seen there are fuel filters with return ports on them so using it wouldn't be a big deal, I have just read some posts stating a possible pressure drop from doing this.  Here's some eye candy to go with this post.

1980 vette.jpg