• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Possible Big Chicken Travels out West.... When?

JAG1

• Staff

Dripley, are you stockin up your fifth wheel with chicken feed and dead bugs, so you can eat, for your travels out west? It's time you see the left coast and mountains you know.  But please no dead bug sandwich just coffee would be great.

• Haha 1

• Staff
20 hours ago, dripley said:

The chickenator and shorty will be making that one day. Hopefully in the not to distant future. Updates as I have them. I look forward to doing it.

You got friendly places to stay out this way too ya know.

Don't wait too long Dripley cause one day you be too old. If you do head out west you got to do it so your not in a hurry so you can stay rested. Man there's some nice places along the northern route. Stay a day and check em out. I always wanted to travel every other day seems cool when your near all the great places along the American Highway.

Edited by JAG1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

DSCF4659.JPG

What are you do here already @dripley???

Seriously when you do get to Idaho I've got a place for power (110V and 15A) and water for you. You can even dump your tanks here in the yard. (Sewer clean out near the guest house).

I'm going to start getting ready for back country camping soon. Just waiting on the snow to leave in the high country and get access to the forest. 

• Staff
28 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

@dripley If you come to the San Diego area I've got water, 20 amp 120V , a sewer dump, and a loaner car. 

Dripley says he wants to see a picture of the loaner car.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

Come to Idaho...

RV dump in front of the guest house.

120 VAC @ 20 amp service under the tree.

Water provided. Well water and the best tasting of the area. 

2.7 Acres of ground to play on.

@JAG1 already test drove the spot and he loves it. 

Matter of fact I just found a smart phone app "The Dyrt: All Campgrounds, RV, Campsites, Glamping". So far so good and it shows most of all the one I know here locally.

https://thedyrt.com/

• Staff
41 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

@JAG1 already test drove the spot and he loves it. 

https://thedyrt.com/

Yeap it's a good spot. IBMmobile has been there too. ..... feel more secure near the grizz than the city frizz so I stayed a week and slept really good the whole time except when there was a noise :stuned:

• Staff
3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

RV dump in front of the guest house.

120 VAC @ 20 amp service under the tree.

Water provided. Well water and the best tasting of the area. 

2.7 Acres of ground to play on.

There is also campground recreation with the campground host which includes log splitting and diesel truck repair. 

• Haha 1

• Staff
On 3/30/2020 at 7:16 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Now is the time to come... There is no noise for hours. There little to no traffic on the highway. 

I meant noise from the bears. Highway noise was nothing as its down the hill and very little traffic. 

I never could figure out how that rock puts out electricity though, when you plug into it. :think:

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
20 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I never could figure out how that rock puts out electricity though, when you plug into it. :think:

You've heard of the current bush right? In Idaho current bushes don't survive the the long cold winters and quit producing power. Rare to find electric rocks. This one is fair sized and can cover at least 20 Amp load at 120 VAC. Winter snows don't bother the electric production....

...Till I turn off the breaker in the shop.

• Haha 1