• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Identifying a couple wires and their locations

So my OD hasn't worked in a while and I just had my transmission built a few months ago. Took it to the shop and they said this wire is the reason it's not working. Could this be it? It's a twisted pair wrapped. I haven't found any spot where it could connect to, and I've searched top to bottom. Any help would be appreciated

1583688455676146653279529306496.jpg

Edited by Rather Be Wheeling
Pairs not single

• Staff

No, that is not wiring for the OD;   That is under the dash next to the HVAC vacuum lines and may go to the HVAC control panel but twisted wires are used in the airbag system .  You need to strip back the cover and see what are the wire colors.  

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 1