• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

So my OD hasn't worked in a while and I just had my transmission built a few months ago. Took it to the shop and they said this wire is the reason it's not working. Could this be it? It's a twisted pair wrapped. I haven't found any spot where it could connect to, and I've searched top to bottom. Any help would be appreciated

1583688455676146653279529306496.jpg

Edited by Rather Be Wheeling
Pairs not single
  • Board Of Directors
Posted (edited)

No, that is not wiring for the OD;   That is under the dash next to the HVAC vacuum lines and may go to the HVAC control panel but twisted wires are used in the airbag system .  You need to strip back the cover and see what are the wire colors.  

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 1