• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

coronavirus protection

IBMobile

I'm removing this comment as those that cared already looked at it. Too much craziness going on , I don't want to mislead anyone. 

If someone has other evidence please share, I don't like trusting a single source of information, need to see things from different perspectives

Edited by Dieselfuture

So much information coming out that all points to a long planned agenda, crazy. Who do we believe, the media that is constantly getting cut lying or crazy people on Internet :think: I'm starting to wonder a lot :ahhh: does anyone have any legit information to shear. 

Guess not...

BTW I can't seem to use my phone to do anything on this site. Keeps saying if I want to download it again?

Edited by Dieselfuture

On 5/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, Dieselfuture said:

BTW I can't seem to use my phone to do anything on this site. Keeps saying if I want to download it again?

Edited 2 hours ago by Dieselfuture

Hadvthe saeprobem with my tablet. Had to deletee the cookies to get it to work. It is in the link @dave110 posted.

• Thanks 1