• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck is all over the place

So the transmission stripped the intermediate shaft on me I was left with only reverse I since put In a new trans. But now my truck is all over the road and doesn't seem to keep its alignment anymore I will do it myself and it drives fine for a day or two then back to wandering all over the road again can any one please help im at a loss

Get under your front end and have someone turn the wheels back and forth as you look for parts moving where they should not be. Tie rod ends, track bar, steering box play, anything. Then jack your front wheels up and check for play i. The ball joints or wheel bearings. Those are some big tires for a stock front end. If I am reading the numbers as tire size. Had the truck for long?

So update..I was driving along at about 25 mph last night and my rear axle pushed its way forward into my wheel well and my lift block was litteraly just kinda hangin in there by about an inch or so luckily I keep a fairly good set of tools with me so I got it straitend back out and block back under my leafs but I don't understand why this s..t keeps happening to me

Update for everyone i figured out my rear axle issue who ever installed my lift kit did not put centering pin through the lift blocks just sat them on top of axle then put leafs over them I fixed that and now my truck drives great again amazing how something in the rear can affect the front as well but now it's fixed thank you all for suggestions and comments but my beast is back ima tear some s...t up out in the trails.