• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Black Hawy Rapids - Camping spot

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Weehaw... My first camping trip in 5 years! Very basic spot. Very large area to camp in mostly flat ground and plenty of space for other so camp in a group if possible. River is nice and soothing to listen to at night. Weather was cool at night but wonderful. Dry camping and no hook ups. Fire pans required here. 

Black Hawk Rapids is a quiet place very little traffic noise even. The Salmon River sound fills the RV at night. Very soothing sound to listen too. Bit of afternoon wind. It not exactly a pay site either but an old gravel pit where road mix was produced back when the highway was being upgraded.

20200404_174205.jpg

20200404_144355.jpg

20200404_171821.jpg

• Staff

Nice! I'm glad you both got the chance to go for a change of scenery and get away. Recreation is very much something you need and a lot of folks ignore that until one day they realize how important it is. I found out that it is extra special healthy thing to do like drinking water.