• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Moving to almost the great white north.

Me78569

• Staff

I wish you luck with the new adventure.  One of the fellows that Jag1 and I camp with has a B and B on his property in Fallbrook, CA.   He has a "tiny house" the guests stay in and 5 horses for ridding.  They do a good business with it year round.   

• Staff

You'll have to get a dock built and have boat powered by twin Cummins. Be nice to have a boat house. I built one in the 90's. Interesting pouring a foundation in the water. Everyone came to see that.

• Staff
10 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

feel free to come up and build one for me.  the ice isn't kind to things in the river though.

Yep, probably better a smaller summer boat. Can you get to a town by boat? Cool :thumb1: if not too far, I hope.