• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Moving to almost the great white north.

Me78569

• Staff
1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

Thanks,

My house inspection is tomorrow,  I hope they don't find anything I need to fix in my current  house.  :pray:

Just get that pile of VP44's out from under the house and yer okay

• Haha 2

I am most concerned about the waste pipe they are scoping which has not been touched in ~30+ years lol  I am sure they are going to want to bore it out.  

I have been pumping boiling water down the pipes all day.

32 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I am most concerned about the waste pipe they are scoping which has not been touched in ~30+ years lol  I am sure they are going to want to bore it out.  

I have been pumping boiling water down the pipes all day.

If it's orangeburg they'll want it changed, if so you can pipe burst it if it's under hard surfaces, I not open trench would probably be cheaper. If it's clay you're probably ok unless lots of trees around, then good chance of tree roots in joints but you'd know it more than likely of slow draining, orangeburg like to blister and do same flow restriction. Televising it would tell you.  

Its cast iron.  there is a tree semi close, but not overly close.  Drain speed has never been an issue.    I am more worried about 60 years of use and never had it cleaned haha.  

oh well I will just deal with it as it comes.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...