• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

So today I installed a brand new quad Adrenaline v2 with iQuad I drove the truck for 3+ hours with no issue with pedal response.. later on in the day while driving the volt gauge bottomed out. I pulled over looked over everything and it all appeared fine. I went a few places with shutting the truck off and starting back with no issue. I get home truck sits for 1+ hours I go out to install the egt probe after getting required bit and tap. I start the truck to a CEL I pay no mind as I idle into the garage. After I install the egt probe I start the truck and  go to give it throttle with no response I check the DTCs to find the P0223 I follow mopar mans diagnostic with no luck. 

• 3 weeks later...