• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

23 minutes ago, Ironforger said:

Wow, and how long did that one last?

Changed it out at 217k. Turned out to be the ECM. Thus started my education on what makes these trucks tick. The next one lasted 272k though. So I really only have about 15k on this new one.

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Like my OEM pump lasted barely 48k... Second pump with 128:1 ratio of 2 cycle oil lasted 243k miles. I'm way past the 100k mark now on this pump

lol you guys are making me nervous, :pray: I have no idea if the vp44 pump in my truck is original or not. Maybe I can call the dealer and have them check by vin# to see if it's been replaced under warranty. At least I'm running 2stroke since the day I bought it in 2013. IIRC it had 213k when I bought it. Now has 230k.