• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

How much Hp do y’all think say 01 24v with bigger intake horn quadzilla adrenaline v2 tuner duel disk converter stage 2 clutches /fass 165g and  for turbos if there’s anyone out there happen to be running the newish power driven diesel Aggressor 62mm  turbo and and one that’s maken say 550to 650 would like to talk to you about turbo you might be running if possible thanks everyone 

• Administrator

Stock turbo stock injectors prob 350hp is a good guess.

that fancy named turbo is just a 62/65/14 sxe turbo.  

You will get ~525 maybe and hot 550 hp with proper fueling.

Okay thanks for that  just trying to decide what turbo to go to  I didn’t think it would be this hard I was going to go with a Borg sxe364/73/14cm  but then seen the aggressor 62 mm that’s lot cheaper but still good just don’t have a billet wheel   But people ran cast wheels forever and made good power they put the the aggressor on a 12v will stock valve springs and I’m sure some bigger injectors and made 535 Hp on the Dyno and was wondering if it would be any different on a 24 valve 

• Administrator

prob close to the same.    

I would guess 500 the turbo starts to come out of it's map and 535 is would be tapped out.  

I wouldn't loose sleep over the "billet wheel" 

Flow depends on the revision of the wheel. the 62mm cast wheel flows between 66lbs and 77lbs per minute depending on the design and the cover.

Aftermarket no Borgwarner turbos can be a good value for the right application.  A genuine Borg SXE has advantages.

You might be a little laggy with that turbo but it will deliver some air.  If you are just looking for hp you're golden.  But if you're still gonna tow something you might regret it a little.