• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Town and country wheel bearings!!!

I am replacing the front wheel bearings on my wife's 2010 town and country and did a quick search of the axle nut size and it's a 32mm. Not sure why I didn't buy a replacement nut when I bought the wheel hubs a few weeks ago. Now I have to wait another 4-5 days to do them. I'm also doing the brakes and have to replace one of the rear caliper brackets. I had to order that online as well. At least I can finish the front brakes while I wait for those parts to come in.

I remember doing the brakes a few years ago on it and having to replace one of the brackets and I just went down to my local AutoZone and they had it in stock as well as the axle nut for my 2002 explorer that I replaced the wheel bearings on. I could not find any local places that had either of those parts in stock this time. It's frustrating because I planned on doing both of these repairs this week while I'm home from work. Now I have to sit around and wait. I know it's partly my fault for not planning as well as I could. But it's also a by product of doing your own repairs. You will often run into unforeseen problems where you have to replace more than you originally thought.usps tracking showbox speed test

Edited by thorcaption5