• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

More quad questions

@Mopar1973Man @Me78569 @Quadzilla Marco @Quadzilla Power Replaced both fenders this weekend so i had a lot of crap pulled loose.

Quad set on default tune level 3. This morning on interstate truck wont go over 2000 rpm, wont build over 8 psi boost, feels like a complete dog. Power level bar was green then turned red after warm-up. Noticed power level bar go yellow a couple times while driving. Switched to power level 0 and truck drove normal. Checked all settings, changed tunes, switched back to default and still is a pig. 

Can't data log with my tablet. Couldn't get quad to connect to my phone to data log.

Any ideas on what i screwed up? 

Edited by Gregturley

Greg,

Sorry I have no insight for you....  I hope someone will chime in.  I need to replace fenders on mine, so I want to see what you find.  It will help me not make the same boo boo.  But it sure sounds like something didn't get plugged in just right or you missed a ground....

Hag

your sure you are on level 3?  

What are your backdowns / defuels set to ?  the yellow bar happens when a backdown is triggered. 

Have you run throught the install directions to verify you have it connected correctly still?

Turns out i messed up my waste gate actuator. Not sure what i did or it was just bad timing but for now waste gate is tied shut. Didn't notice the low boost at first i guess cause i baby it till I'm on interstate in the morning. Low boost, high egt, Quad caught it, i did not. Guess there's not much point in having $1000 worth of gauges if I'm too asleep or retarded to look at them. At least no damage done and a free fix.

Edited by Gregturley