• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Heater core or something else?

10 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Heater Treater for heat/AC  blend door.  I installed one in @JAG1 truck two weeks ago in conjunction with the heater core and AC evaporator replacement. 

Note:  when installing a heater treater, before removing the dash and HVAC housing, turn the ignition key to on and set the heater controller knob to the middle position.  This will make putting the case back together easier and the motor will be indexed.

http://heatertreater.net/dodge-ram-95-02 

When l did mine the part came with a 9v battery and instructions on how to index it. Been trying figure out how to do that now since either the motor is gone or the blend stuck in AC position. I believe it is stuck in the full AC position but not sure.

3 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Can you share what filter you used.

Here is the filter and housing assembly.  I use a Napa 4070 filter replacement.  The filter housing is quality and one of the things I really like about the mounting is that two bolts can be removed and the whole assembly can be swung out of the way without disconnecting hoses to get access to other stuff.

I purchased the assembly from Pure Diesel Power.

- John

342624287_CoolantFilterKit.JPG.01172949c2b04a64f0f7339c8f756036.JPG

210191036_CoolantFilter(2).jpg.d7f305f75fbe0b4811d278e4328cc5c4.jpg535384501_CoolantFilter(1).jpg.7a8ab96a82b628b4c7953f77befd4171.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...