• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

M73M.Com get together at Mopar1973Man's

• Staff
10 hours ago, IBMobile said:

It got moved next to the work shop were the fire truck was. 

I found out only last night my sign got moved next to the outhouse on the door side, no less, where it  squeaks /slams all night. M73M would make a great RV park manager. :thumb1:

22 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I found out only last night my sign got moved next to the outhouse on the door side, no less, where it  squeaks /slams all night. M73M would make a great RV park manager. :thumb1:

And I thought you were serious, :think:   M73M just making it  convenient for you,  :thumb1:  

• Staff
10 hours ago, dave110 said:

And some say I'm confusing...... :think:  :)

No your not Dave I just like that bewildered face so to me it means different. :thumb1:

30 minutes ago, 01cummins4ever said:

And I thought you were serious, :think:   M73M just making it  convenient for you,  :thumb1:  

:lol:

10 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I couldn't stop laughing, not sure on anyone else 

Sometimes I think Mopie Man gets tired of my kiddin' around...... uses a picture of me for target practice and has his dog snarl at it the same time.

• Haha 1

• Owner
10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

No your not Dave I just like that bewildered face so to me it means different. :thumb1:

:lol:

Sometimes I think Mopie Man gets tired of my kiddin' around...... uses a picture of me for target practice and has his dog snarl at it the same time.

No I'm more bummed that every time you've came do to hang the weather sucked. Now is a good time to be up here highs in the 90's today. Weather is calm and mild breeze through the yard. The spot I'm building out back is under the huge maple tree and the RV stays naturally cool back there. 

• Staff

I wish I was there. It's pretty interesting area.

Wife and I are talking about how I need a lot more time off. It's just that I got involved in a summer long project. At first I almost quit the job due to the amount of unbelievable number of problems. You guys wouldn't believe the stuff causing multiple amount of work. The lady has become a very nice lady now that we have gotten to the final stages where she can see the results. We are making leaps and bounds now and everyone is happy. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

under the huge maple tree and the RV stays naturally cool back there. 

In the Fall you will want to keep the leaves of the roof.   A build up of them on the roof can lead to discoloring and mold along with ice build up damage in the Winter.  

• Like 1

• Owner
11 hours ago, IBMobile said:

In the Fall you will want to keep the leaves of the roof.   A build up of them on the roof can lead to discoloring and mold along with ice build up damage in the Winter.  

Yes sir. I do a full leaf and needle sweep typically. But stuffed under the spruce out front. We wanted to move it away from the front gate so we can see people coming in. Currently I'm parked up Smokey Boulder for the weekend. I'm very hidden in the back country. 

12 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I wish I was there. It's pretty interesting area.

Wife and I are talking about how I need a lot more time off. It's just that I got involved in a summer long project. At first I almost quit the job due to the amount of unbelievable number of problems. You guys wouldn't believe the stuff causing multiple amount of work. The lady has become a very nice lady now that we have gotten to the final stages where she can see the results. We are making leaps and bounds now and everyone is happy. :thumb1:

Like myself we got geared up and manage to do a stellar week. Did several A/C jobs and even doing 2 injection pump job. One I've got to run back to Anatone, WA to do a Case backhoe IP. Pay came in bills are covered. Just need 2 more weeks like this one and we will be comfortable. It is a struggle when you have Eileen with her car payment and then me with my cancer payment. Both owe about the same amount and take about the same amount of time to pay off. Once those two fat bills are gone it will be time to slow down.

• Like 2

• Staff

You will never know the true meaning of slowing down until you meet up with IBMobile and his gang.

What we need to do someday is tell you, ''if you want your RV back, come get it, it's up in the mountains'', cause The IBMobile gang stole it. :cheers:

You'll look out the window and it won't be there :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

I just wish I had access to the cool weather and fancy shop with the lift and tools there at Mopar's. There just happens to be several days drive between us.:(

We were supposed to have built a new barn this summer, complete with shop and lift, but life got in the way. Maybe this winter...

• Like 1

• Staff

You will get busey and do it. Sometimes it takes just the correct alignment of the gravitational pull, or something and suddenly you'll find yourself and it will seem like a natural time to get started. Lots of times in my building, or major changes I make around this place, just the talking of it will bring better ideas. Almost as if delays bring some form of good progress. So lets have another doughnut and coffee :thumb1:

BTW, I been in the building game since 77 and still going.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2