• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

Hello new to this group, I’m having issues with a smarty touch I just purchased for my  99 24valve. Install went easy but when trying to tune my truck and error appears unknown software ECM. So I’ve looked into this and contacted smarty support, they stated since I have a Mopar performance ECM that was the cause and are willing to email me a REVO file to download and “should” fix my issue. Has anyone else ran into this problem ? And I’m having a hard time paying for this file when I just spent a grand on something that has done me no good thus far but I do understand the situation.... thank you