• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I seen that too, just when you think at least you can get something like a chunk of metal from china that will be ok, nahhh not even that, sad. If we keep buying junk they will keep selling it. Same goes for everything else. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Got that email myself the other day, had a set of 3 and 6 tons in the garage. Turned them in for store credit on a gift card and saved the 20% off coupon. Mostly turned them in because they where pretty well used after 7 yrs of use and why not upgrade. 

went and bought the strong way brand ones from northern tool, save a few bucks if ya buy online if you can travel to a store if they are near you. 

id like to buy American made but from what I can find the only floor jacks and jack stands are made by hein-werner (I think I spelled it right) but that’s a bit more than I wanna spend

Edited by Towrigdually
  • Like 1
  • Board Of Directors
Posted (edited)

What I think about is, are there other brands this manufacturer made them for, as I'm beginning to see some evidence of manufacturing similarities among different brands. :shrug: Don't know, but a good idea to check the 4 that I got from Napa.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1