• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Harbor freight jack stands recall

Got that email myself the other day, had a set of 3 and 6 tons in the garage. Turned them in for store credit on a gift card and saved the 20% off coupon. Mostly turned them in because they where pretty well used after 7 yrs of use and why not upgrade. 

went and bought the strong way brand ones from northern tool, save a few bucks if ya buy online if you can travel to a store if they are near you. 

id like to buy American made but from what I can find the only floor jacks and jack stands are made by hein-werner (I think I spelled it right) but that’s a bit more than I wanna spend

Edited by Towrigdually
  • Like 1

• Staff

What I think about is, are there other brands this manufacturer made them for, as I'm beginning to see some evidence of manufacturing similarities among different brands. :shrug: Don't know, but a good idea to check the 4 that I got from Napa.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1