• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

I seen that too, just when you think at least you can get something like a chunk of metal from china that will be ok, nahhh not even that, sad. If we keep buying junk they will keep selling it. Same goes for everything else. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Got that email myself the other day, had a set of 3 and 6 tons in the garage. Turned them in for store credit on a gift card and saved the 20% off coupon. Mostly turned them in because they where pretty well used after 7 yrs of use and why not upgrade. 

went and bought the strong way brand ones from northern tool, save a few bucks if ya buy online if you can travel to a store if they are near you. 

id like to buy American made but from what I can find the only floor jacks and jack stands are made by hein-werner (I think I spelled it right) but that’s a bit more than I wanna spend

Edited by Towrigdually
  • Like 1
  • Board Of Directors
Posted (edited)

What I think about is, are there other brands this manufacturer made them for, as I'm beginning to see some evidence of manufacturing similarities among different brands. :shrug: Don't know, but a good idea to check the 4 that I got from Napa.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1