• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Needed new hose for the fass due to the rubber cracking. Right now I have it plumbed into the vp without an issue.

For those who’ve added the factory filter into the route, what size fittings did you need to do that, Both in and out of the filter housing. I’ll be using pushloc fittings with this also. 
I’d like to add it in to get the WIF light, because why not have it. 

4 minutes ago, hdpwipmonkey said:

When I was thinking about putting the OEM filter back in with my system I was just going to get the FASS big line kit.  It has the fittings and about a 3ft section of hose if you need it.  About $50

https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-18586-fass-bbrk-1001-big-line-kit-banjo-bolt-replacement-kit-985-02-59l-dodge-cummins.aspx

I thought about buying the kit, but since I’ll already have the line I figured I’d try to piece together just the 2 fittings I need for the filter housing. But buying that kit or one like it is what I might have to do. 

Vulcan performance could sell you the fittings separately, maybe DAP also. Not sure it would be any cheaper just over the fuel hose though.. I plumbed my AD straight to the filter and added a big line kit from Vulcan. 

11 minutes ago, dripley said:

Vulcan performance could sell you the fittings separately, maybe DAP also. Not sure it would be any cheaper just over the fuel hose though.. I plumbed my AD straight to the filter and added a big line kit from Vulcan. 

I might call DAP tommorow then, I need to order a few other things from those guys anyways. Get it all done it one shot.