• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fass plumbing into factory filter

Needed new hose for the fass due to the rubber cracking. Right now I have it plumbed into the vp without an issue.

For those who’ve added the factory filter into the route, what size fittings did you need to do that, Both in and out of the filter housing. I’ll be using pushloc fittings with this also. 
I’d like to add it in to get the WIF light, because why not have it. 

When I was thinking about putting the OEM filter back in with my system I was just going to get the FASS big line kit.  It has the fittings and about a 3ft section of hose if you need it.  About $50

https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-18586-fass-bbrk-1001-big-line-kit-banjo-bolt-replacement-kit-985-02-59l-dodge-cummins.aspx

4 minutes ago, hdpwipmonkey said:

When I was thinking about putting the OEM filter back in with my system I was just going to get the FASS big line kit.  It has the fittings and about a 3ft section of hose if you need it.  About $50

https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-18586-fass-bbrk-1001-big-line-kit-banjo-bolt-replacement-kit-985-02-59l-dodge-cummins.aspx

I thought about buying the kit, but since I’ll already have the line I figured I’d try to piece together just the 2 fittings I need for the filter housing. But buying that kit or one like it is what I might have to do. 

Vulcan performance could sell you the fittings separately, maybe DAP also. Not sure it would be any cheaper just over the fuel hose though.. I plumbed my AD straight to the filter and added a big line kit from Vulcan. 

11 minutes ago, dripley said:

Vulcan performance could sell you the fittings separately, maybe DAP also. Not sure it would be any cheaper just over the fuel hose though.. I plumbed my AD straight to the filter and added a big line kit from Vulcan. 

I might call DAP tommorow then, I need to order a few other things from those guys anyways. Get it all done it one shot.