• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

• Administrator

20200529_080257.jpg

Since I'm down here in Mojave Valley AZ the daytime temps are 112 to 116°F out it been getting easy for the teansmission to reach 170 to 180F without a trailer. Now with my homebrew heat shield is take much longer to get temp and is roughly 20 to 40°F cooler now floating around 140°F after going to Bullhead City AZ and back to Needles CA and home again just at 145°F compared to yesterday at 180°F. The test run was 50 miles in today's heat and traffic.

20200529_080352.jpg

• Like 2
  • Administrator

Yup, it super hot down here just went up town to get @Wet Vette and myself breakfast to go. Still floating 140°F or so. Does way better around at highway speed, it town traffic and stop and go it will creep a bit. Once back to highway speed it will creep back to around 140°F.

So hot my dash just gave me the middle finger and started a new crack in the middle and it already 4 inch long.

Just put a new one in. I swear between the new dash and later the bezel l got 30 more hp. Then l put new brake and clutch pads on the pedals and got 20 more!!. Cheap power.

• Haha 2
  • Board Of Directors
1 hour ago, dripley said:

Just put a new one in. I swear between the new dash and later the bezel l got 30 more hp. Then l put new brake and clutch pads on the pedals and got 20 more!!. Cheap power.

Fastest Chicken in the East

thBT9AXCZL.jpg.b453f67ca10f5e898094fa8755e6671c.jpg

• Haha 4