• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla adrenaline install with fuel pressure sensor

Theslowest5.9

I installed an adrenaline on Friday and because I have an airdog 2 165 I got my a 1/2" fuel tee with the port. Today I installed the fuel tee then the needle valve into it, then I installed the fuel pressure sender. The needle valve was completely closed, I started the truck and the quad app immediately said 53psi under fuel pressure. I turned off the truck, checked my connection and the needle valve to ensure it was closed. Started the truck again the fuel pressure now reads 48psi, so I adjusted the fuel pressure on the airdog. At that point the gauge continued to read 48psi, so I turned off the truck and restarted it and the gauge started to read 33psi. Finally I adjusted the airdog almost all the way down and the pressure remained at 33psi. This all took place with the truck at idle and the needle valve closed or not even a quarter turn open. Any ideas what is causing the issue?