• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turbo upgrade

Jans28

I need some advice for a new turbo. I’ve been looking at the ATS aurora or fleece cheetah. I wanna keep my exhaust brake.
Anyone how they either of them work with bigger injectors? I don’t pull to often when do it’s only a 9k camper. Mainly a daily driver. 

2013 2500 longhorn 
45% over s&s injectors 
mm3 tunes by Coffman customs

• Staff

I don’t see a 13+ turbo from ATS. I’ve also heard some pretty bad things about their customer service. 

If you’re only running 800-900° while towing, assuming pre-turbo, you’re getting plenty of air. A mild fleece might be the best choice, but I wouldn’t go too much bigger than stock our you’ll lose some towing and low end spool. 

Have you asked Gecovey? Since he wrote your tunes I’d see what he thinks too. 

19 hours ago, AH64ID said:

I don’t see a 13+ turbo from ATS. I’ve also heard some pretty bad things about their customer service. 

If you’re only running 800-900° while towing, assuming pre-turbo, you’re getting plenty of air. A mild fleece might be the best choice, but I wouldn’t go too much bigger than stock our you’ll lose some towing and low end spool. 

Have you asked Gecovey? Since he wrote your tunes I’d see what he thinks too. 

https://www.atsdiesel.com/ats2/productdetail.asp?p=2023022392 Is the ATS turbo but haven’t seen very many reviews on it. 
I’ll give a call tomorrow.