• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

JAG1

Nice to visit/ camp at moparmans place.....

This year with a lawsuit, tryin to stay busy enough to keep my thoughts on other things, I got so deep into a rut that it was hard to pull out. Goin to your place with IBMobile was the best thing for me Thank you Mike for helping. My current client pissed that I took off.....(so what! out of 7 rooms we completed the worse one).

Well back to the rut, and thankfully the lawsuit is over, they gave up when they heard how well I put my case together. Man I worked on that too.

Can't wait to get back to smaller projects so I can travel some more. There are a lot of nice people out there camping, so helpful too.

This early fall IBMobile and his buds, we are supposed to get together again in the Eastern Sierras. nice place, nice friendly folks. You just got to bring pastries and your in..... if you want to go.:thumb1: