• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Looking For a Good Vendor

• Owner
19 hours ago, wil440 said:

electric goes the other way

For me only drop about 2 PSI from Idle to WOT. Set for about 17-18 PSI and stops at about 14 to 15 PSI. Very very stable. 250k miles on my first AD 150 pump after 13 years. Lots of idle time!

Edited by Mopar1973Man

37 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

250k miles on my first AD 150 pump after 13 years. Lots of idle time!

That's pretty good @Mopar1973Man.  I would be ecstatic if had an electric pump last that long.  Quite a few have gone through 2-3 electric pumps in that time span.  I personally had gone through 2 myself in a much shorter time period before I went mechanical.  If my mechanical pump doesn't last at least twice as long as yours did I'll be disappointed in it. 

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Already got over 100k miles on my current pump. I'll most likely make 250k miles again.

That's very impressive for electric pumps.  I used to watch my fuel pressure gauge more than my speedometer when I was running electric.  I've only seen it once or twice since switching.  I'm gonna look to make sure it's still there next time I get into the truck.

29 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I never even look at the fuel pressure gauge just watch for the light if pressure is low.

I don't think I have one of those...it's been so many years since I've thought about fuel pressure that I just can't remember.  Of course there's alot of things I can't remember these days...