• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Nice! How is the Eaton tranny working out? I think you installed a rebuilt engine awhile back too? I don't remember seeing an update on them. Are you still hauling commercial?

• Thanks 1

That's awesome and very inspiring!  I'm almost 700k miles behind you but it seems I have alot to look forward to.  Congratulations...give us another shot when you hit 1 million miles...:thumbup2:

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, NIsaacs said:

Nice! How is the Eaton tranny working out? I think you installed a rebuilt engine awhile back too? I don't remember seeing an update on them. Are you still hauling commercial?

Eaton working good, getting a little noisey thinking this winter might try putting new bearings in it, but changed the fluid before we left and the magnets on the drain plug looked good, engine rebuilt at about 850k ,  just got back to hauling commercially, after having ankle fused. Got my own Authority so I'm all legal and everything. Doing a lot of boats, have a broker that calls me whenever he sells one and offers the load to me.

20200512_151907[1].jpg

20200424_150324[1].jpg

20200620_100348[1].jpg

21 hours ago, Evan said:

Freaking amazing 

How many trannies you been through?

3 NV5600's

Edited by Blueox01
  • Like 3

I got an email saying my account has been approved, but the site won't let me into my profile. I love technology....lol

Went to the store section of the site to see what Cummins stuff they offer. Everything seemed reasonably priced, except for the 3x5 flag. $191.00!?!?

Has to be a mistake that got by the proofreader on a Friday at quitting time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2020 at 8:13 AM, Max Tune said:

I got an email saying my account has been approved, but the site won't let me into my profile. I love technology....lol

Went to the store section of the site to see what Cummins stuff they offer. Everything seemed reasonably priced, except for the 3x5 flag. $191.00!?!?

Has to be a mistake that got by the proofreader on a Friday at quitting time.

I emailed Customer service, online ordering is down, badges can be ordered at (888) 818-0969 8 am - 8 pm eastern time $10 + shipping.