• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vulcan diesel

8 minutes ago, Russ Roth said:

I talked to Eric a bit over a week ago.  He has moved again but phone is the same one I have always used which I think is the one on his net site  Everything OK then.

That's encouraging...I think the phone number I got is his personal cell.

My credit card doesnt go thru using his site.  Crazy card company... my city was was incorporated over 20 yrs ago, but credit card company's still use old city name.  Vulcan keeps screws screwed down tight, as he puts it.  Shipping address city doesnt match card address.  I have that problem on his site and 2 others.  Both instate.  

• Staff

Eric is a good man. I am concerned about him because I've noticed he is getting older and still putting on some weight. I want him to be around a long while. I'm having to cut back now for the first time ever as I never gained weight even if I ate everything in the fridge, but now I do. Its weird to see these changes.

Keep trying during business hours you'll get him to answer. 

• Like 1