• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

24v Will not rev past 2300 rpm

Hello there's everyone, hope y'all are doing well I've been fighting an ongoing issue that renders my truck useless, it will not rev past 2300 rpm no matter what you do, once you get past 2000 it pops and misses terribly here's the codes are 1698 ive had forever with zero issues and the p0230 is from my air dog. my grid heater is deleted so I believe that's the other two but the p0251 makes me wonder. It's not the VP as I thought because I got it warrantied with no better results any help would Be great thank you 

image.jpg

I have eliminated the quadzilla I've also tried multiple tunes but they make I worse, I've went through that whole diagnostic page and cant seem to find anything out of spec but when I go to freeze frame it shows nothing. I messed with the map sensor harness and replaced it and now it will rev higher while driving but still pops and won't go past 2300 while free reving?