• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trump's Speech

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Did anyone catch Trump speech yesterday?

I was watching and listen to all the laws the Democrats want to bring in. Tear down the boarder walls. Free health care for all illegals. Signed up automatically for Welfare as soon as you cross over the border. I just could believe the crap the democrats want to bring to law. Of course Trump said he was going to prevent this from happening. 

• Like 2

• Staff

I didn't get the speech though wish I had. I cannot understand a group of people that want to give it away when so many have worked so hard to build it. They want to let the criminals run wild, tear down the wall and build a wall or place a sophisticated security system around their own places.

They cram the healthcare scam down our throats when we had an affordable policy, but because we work and earn our way, we have to pay almost double now for some bums that won't work. Recent check on price would be nearly a grand a month just for the wife when we were paying a perfect $270 a month.

We find the only thing affordable is paying our own doctor bills and getting the 37% discount for paying ourselves.

We just wait to see what's next from the people we elect as we become slaves to a top heavy expensive government. 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3