• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Coronavirus; Is it hype, blown out of proportion?

JAG1

• Staff

When I take the number of deaths in my state of 237 people and divide that by the ( 42 one hundred thousand people) in Oregon it comes to 5.6 people per capita deaths from the C virus. This boils down to less than .0056 % of deaths for oregon. Now the worse case flu seasons only caused around 2.3% deaths. Just thought is all this is to get us thinking. You will have to do your own calcs to see what percent your own state is.

Now some recent observations by a few doctors and others that say this is overblown fake news.......

One doctor expressed how his hospital instructed him to right down the cause of death as Coronavirus in all cases that were questionable and is for the sake of causing fear among patients and get them admitted to the hospital.

Another tells of the fallacy in giving the percent of deaths based on the number of cases. Saying there is a very large number of cases never tested and really don't know how many with mild low effect symptoms.

Another says the percentile per capita is lower than the 2017-2018 flu season.

Another tells of an increased death rate in suicide, increased fear and stress causing heart attacks as all collateral damage. Just a deterioration in general health from fear created by the media.

I am sorry but I think this whole thing about the coronavirus is a smelly big pile of BS. I am sorry that I think very different from most and believe me, I do not want to heat up and stir the big pot of chicken soup as it were. Thank you for reading

Appreciate any and all thoughts.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

http://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=337Y3YOXW3UO

It's all fake to gain full control of people. Not saying the virus is fake just that it's not what we're told at all. Fear=control, they ruled over us this way for a very long time. It's mainly people's fault for being so easily manipulated. Unfortunately years of TV programming takes it's tall.

• Like 2

• Owner

Rather turn off the Facebook and TV and make up my own mind. The media is hyping the fact that Idaho cases are up massively. Where? I'm still looking for the 1 case in Adams Co. I'm still looking to find anyone sick. They now made it mask required anywhere in McCall, ID. Still I'm not going to wear a mask out side. I still know that any medical mask WILL NOT protect you from COVID-19. It is stated right on the box. 

After being in the mask required stores and shopping it does get rather difficult to breather after working a shopping cart and walking long distance in like a Costco or WalMart. What I found out is you create a lot of humidity on the mask and it gets wet and it difficult to pull air through a moist or damp mask. I don't care if it medical grade, cloth home made, N95, etc. Once the filtering media is damp from your breathe it will become harder to breathe. Little different when a doctor is preforming surgery and just standing in one place for the most part. Try walking with a mask on for MILES and tell me about it. Even Eileen's @Wet Vette does said I WILL NOT force you to wear a mask. She pulled it off... Even he state to both of us go out and live your lives. 

The box I picked up in Rite Aid in Boise had a slip of paper inside that stated the very same thing. Bad part is I threw that paper out. 

NBC DFW on Twitter: "Inventors developed a coronavirus mask that ...

These medical grade mask do not seal out large particules of dust or even the smaller COVID-19 virus. If COVID-19 can float in the air 6 feet a medical grade mask, clotch mask or anything that does NOT seal to your face does little good to keeping the virus out. 

Pastor Bo: A right-on-the-nose evaluation of fame | Chattanooga ...

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

best thing we can do as a country is turn the tv and "news" off.

Don't watch much TV... News is so biased its not even funny. Maybe a good movie off of Hulu... 

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Vote independant and try and get rid of this 2 party system of garbage

Ok who would be a good independent vote? Gotta ask...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Doesn't really matter.   we have a "I don't vote for a 3rd party because my vote would get thrown away" loop. the only way to make it happen is by "throwing the vote away" enough people do that and suddenly it is no longer a throw away vote.  

dem and republican's are both garbage at this point, I am not convinced either actually wants change.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Me78569 said:

So true. I turned off mainstream TV long ago. A movie every now and then and You Tube vids. are about all I'll watch. I almost hate to admit it but I am getting addicted to these guys and the like.

https://www.countryrepairtowing.com/

13 minutes ago, 015point9 said:

So right you are

9fb94581c298c65c6c591dc2d65d0f77f125ee7fd66d4a8b4231f970efec76b6.jpg

Are those chickens? :sofa:

• Haha 2

• Staff
9 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Vote independant and try and get rid of this 2 party system of garbage

live healthly

and respect each other and don't take it as a personal attack if someone doesn't agree with you on something.

Everyone needs to grow a pair, have some self worth and worry about our own issues and not the issues others may have.

darn good post,:clap:  not taking disagreements as a personal attack.

Other thoughts are go ahead and loot, destroy and hurt others.... gun sales are way up. Even the most benign client of mine, including chickens, are buying new guns for protection.Without police what are we going to do?

Edited by JAG1

• Owner
3 hours ago, dave110 said:

I almost hate to admit it but I am getting addicted to these guys and the like.

https://www.countryrepairtowing.com/

Actually you needs his competition, Kryptonite Towing

https://www.google.com/search?&q=kryptonite+towing

Way better towing service... He is Superman Kryptonite...

• Staff

There are a lot of things in the media here lately that pi$$ me off. The virus scares, the newly imposed rules related to the virus. It all seems like a scare tactic to me to gain control of the people through fear.

Then we have the racial tensions adding fuel to the fires. I believe that racism is being used to keep the people divided which plays into the agenda. If the people can't come together as a single voice against the governing body then nothing will be done to stop the agenda from moving forward.

Now I have heard more rumors of a cashless society. That to me is a very bad idea. With all of the working class wealth in a cyber state there would be no physical, tangible money to be used if there were a "computer glitch" and we would have no means of purchasing goods.

The world is changing at an alarming rate, I don't like change much anyway but the changes going on now I feel are all bad and are all working towards a much more regulated society. Perhaps the "New World Order" is coming to fruition? I don't know. 

I avoid watching "news" as much as I can. I see what's going on but until recently I have been called a conspiracy theorist. With the changes now happening in full view I don't catch as much criticism anymore. Funny how that works.

• Like 3

A third party may be the answer, but until things change it will never have a chance. What I believe would truly help is term limits. I really don't think the founding fathers ever envisioned anyone spending 20, 30, 40 years in congress/senate. In many cases these representatives are now millionaires (kind of funny how that happens) and have little or no contact with most of their constituencies until it is time to get re-elected. 

I've also got a real good feeling that this whole Corona thing is going to magically disappear or solve itself come December.

Just my opinion, and that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee.

Mark

• Like 3

It is time for some sort of change. While doing some research on the senate it would seem that up unril 1912 senators were elected by the individual stae legislators and not a popular vote. The 17th amendment to the constituton changed that to the people electing their senators. This happened due to corruptness that had seeped into the electoral process. Some more are due for sure.