• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Coronavirus; Is it hype, blown out of proportion?

JAG1

7 hours ago, Russ Roth said:

It just popped up on FB.  Can't possibly imagine why the first person I thought of was Dripley.  :lmao::lmao::burnout:

Its beyond me. 

I googled chicken whisperer and came up with a multitude of t shirts and 1 face mask. Oh my.

• Haha 1

• Owner

When would all enjoy that funeral dinner of Dripley's should be plenty of chicken meat. Just have figure out which sauce would be best ranch, BBQ, honey mustard, etc. Oh the Chick Fil A sauce is darn good too with the fries. @dripley I'm not bringing the Idaho potatoes to your funeral... You'll just have to find another sucker for french fries. :lmao::whistle:

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Haha 2

I love the way we always manage to run off the tracks around here :lmao2:. This thread started with the coronavirus and ended up with the avian flu :ahhh:

8 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Is this the chicken you're talking about?

1276049159_301.jpg.b7fced453969919f466efb0fe4d257f5.jpg

Well, not exactly.

I like the side of the box..... the 'stiff' snack cracker :lmao:

• Haha 3

• Staff

They use Driply for crowd dispersal during riots. More effective than tear gas, he is paid to be on the special forces being that he is so effective....:lol:. Suddenly everyone has a mask on when he shows, but it doesn't help.

When there is trouble getting a building permit Chick Fil A sends Dripley in there.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

When there is trouble getting a building permit Chick Fil A sends Dripley in there.

We will soon find out. My next job is close to home but in a shitty county to work in. And it is a chicken house. Back to my roots.

Also the rumors of my premature demise are unfounded. I am still on the right side of the dirt.

1 hour ago, That Guy said:

That has no right to look that delicious..... It's almost worth the 45 minute drive:drool: 

I have a niece who graduated from Boston college that is now studying in South Korea. The school flew her and a couple others back for something, dont know what now. But the first place they go to is CFA. So,I now know someone who flew from Korea to Boston to get a chicken sandwich. What's 45 minutes??

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1