• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Tragic day friday

• Staff

The wife and I got news Friday evening that our nephew (her brothers oldest son) and his friend both died in a fatal one car accident. They were both just 18 years old and had just graduated high school. 

The were driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee when there was a "major vehicle equipment malfunction" . The Jeep went across oncoming traffic into the grass and flipped before hitting a tree. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.

I feel terrible for his parents, they are devastated. 

Mikey (the deceased) was just at our place on the 4th of July swimming and having a great time. He had some tentative plans for his future with his girlfriend who was also here. Very nice young lady also planning their future together.

Prayers for Mikey and all the loved ones he has touched in his short young life.

R.I.P

• Sad 3

• Staff

Thank you all. I'm not an emotional kinda guy but thought I would share a little here to help me cope with the loss. He was a good kid, I'm going to miss him.

As far as the steering, I don't know exactly what failed, could have been something else. It's still under investigation. My first thought was a ball joint but I don't really know. Terrible though, 2 young lives lost due to a failed part or maybe lack of maintenance. Either way it's a tragic loss. 

I thank you for your prayers.