• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No ecm signal to pcm

I’m still running down some issues with my truck. It will start and run but I dont have any charging, no a/c clutch, and no O/D. Everything works when bypassed. No voltage from the pcm on the blue wire from the pcm to the trans relay and alternator. Checked CCD bus with a meter and have 2.4 - 2.5v on the network. Unplugged all modules except pcm, ecm, and ipc. Still no signal. Checked cam sensor and the bolt was missing but I replaced the sensor anyway. Checked and cleaned all grounds. Instrument cluster and overhead console are working so I don’t think the ccd is the issue. I’m wondering if it’s possible to have a bad crank sensor even though the engine starts and runs. Previously I had an occasional no start issue and a dead pedal issue and I replaced the Crank sensor and APPS and the issues were resolved. Could I have an issue with the Napa crank sensor? I’m furloughed right now and don’t have access to my scan tool or scope and I’m struggling to fix this truck. 

Edited by Sugmadique