• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clutch Engaged and Screeching/Screaming

9 hours ago, TheGreatWhite said:

Well, @dripley @NIsaacs @IBMobile,  Seeming how I can spin that center piece about 2-3 inches and it wiggles around. 

Can you take a picture of the clutch disk? 2-3" is nuts. Did you drain the tranny prior to removal? If not, do so and see what the quality is. If it is full of metal contamination, then yes, full rebuild is in order.

4 hours ago, NIsaacs said:

Can you take a picture of the clutch disk? 2-3" is nuts. Did you drain the tranny prior to removal? If not, do so and see what the quality is. If it is full of metal contamination, then yes, full rebuild is in order.

I have not but I plan on draining it. It's a pretty good amount of rotation in that clutch...