• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

All-Season Tires

storylor

21 hours ago, Me78569 said:

K02's have some pretty bad ratings for a HD trucks.  They wear pretty fast from what I have read.  

I am trying to deicde between AT3 xlt's and duratrac's for my truck.  

Do you need snow rating?

Thanks for letting me know. So I guess, I'd better choose the Toyo's instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Most guys with Toyo's like them. I too was looking at the AT3 XL's, but the farmers coop had the new Mastercraft AXT2's (Made by Cooper in the USA) so I have them on my 2nd gen and on the rear of my (DRW) 4th gen. So far, I am really happy with them

• 6 months later...

I bought my 2013 with Cooper At3 & in spite of what I read about not the best stopping in wet conditions they performed fantastic on 4k mile trip pulling my 15K 5th wheel in a lot of rain, never had a problem one. They did well in the GA mud as well.  The fronts cupped a little, but that wasn't the tire.  I am getting ready to put Ironman AT's on next.

• Owner

My choice on tires still is the Hankook ATm's for the 2002 Dodge 2500 running (245/75 R16) These I typically get 60k to 70k a set.

My 2006 is leveled on 18's with (285/70 R18 - 33.7 inches) and all this will go away here in the near future. Getting back to stock height and tire sizes again. This truck is not happy with the size creates plenty of lugging and high EGT's even empty being the truck is a bit over 9,200 pounds empty with a heavy steel flatbed. 

As for the small light weight truck 1996 Dodge 1500 its running Cooper Discovery tires. (215/75 R16)

Edited by Mopar1973Man