• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Is anyone here familiar with the Open Country AT II Toyo Truck Tires? I need a new set of all-season tires for my 2016 RAM 2500 Laramie that not just good for highway use but on different road conditions such as mud and snow. I am torn between the Open Country AT II tires and the BF Goodrich KO2 tires. 

• Administrator

K02's have some pretty bad ratings for a HD trucks.  They wear pretty fast from what I have read.  

I am trying to deicde between AT3 xlt's and duratrac's for my truck.  

Do you need snow rating?

21 hours ago, Me78569 said:

K02's have some pretty bad ratings for a HD trucks.  They wear pretty fast from what I have read.  

I am trying to deicde between AT3 xlt's and duratrac's for my truck.  

Do you need snow rating?

Thanks for letting me know. So I guess, I'd better choose the Toyo's instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Most guys with Toyo's like them. I too was looking at the AT3 XL's, but the farmers coop had the new Mastercraft AXT2's (Made by Cooper in the USA) so I have them on my 2nd gen and on the rear of my (DRW) 4th gen. So far, I am really happy with them