• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

8/10/20 Midwest storms

This is something no one expected. Not sure where to begin or end. I'll just post few pics and links you guys decide. As far as I know no one got hurt but I haven't watched news ether. Been super busy at work keeping generators and pump stations going then helping with carnage where I can. Not near as bad as fires or tornadoes but still sucks. This was wide spread through many towns.

20200811_064518.jpg.8166e877de28be0a198dab50c20e15b3.jpg20200811_154736.jpg.881468c0e51c133e4c5be4af896ae53a.jpg20200811_155748.jpg.038801556ac7c3efa2ebff6fdac6ce60.jpg20200811_125137.jpg.97bb6ea244740b6ea982e5bad8b005e6.jpg

• Sad 4

Never saw anything on the news back here about it. I guess these kind of disasters are not worth reporting these days. It's not often you see a line tower blown over like that. And those grain bins.......WOW. I wish you all well out there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Amazing. The corn is still standing. Did you take those Videos DieselFuture?

No, I took some while I was at work driving in this, nothing that good of quality, pictures are mine. I was so busy running around during the storm making sure all backup generators were going and radio communication antennas were still there, not sure how but nothing important got destroyed. Thank God, otherwise I'd be sleeping at work till all power comes back. Corn is actually flat in many places, even in that picture 20 feet back, can't see much in pictures. It was like random waves of wind, that touched down in random places. It went on for over an hour,  news reports were 70-120mph winds.

There's a U-Tuber named Cole The Cornstar. His farm got hit hard by this storm. If you check his latest upload he shows some videos of their place and the surrounding area including that grain storage coop in the pic. above. Looks bad. Thoughts and :pray: for all affected.

• Like 1