• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

made a convert today

elshadow001

Today when the wife and I were at wally world.I see this nice looking 2002 ram diesel, and a guy loading groceries. So I struck up a conversation.Told him how nice his truck looked, and he said it should I just got it out of the shop a tree fell on the back and it got repaired.He said he had 81,000 miles on it. So I struck up a conversation about the vp44 and told him everything I knew and how I just replaced mine.Talked about two cycle oil and all those that run it and all the posts I have read.He asked me if I would go with him to show him the oil to use, and I did and he bought a gallon. Told him to add one ounce of oil to one gallon of fuel that simple.So he said he would be running it from now on instead of replacing parts, and said he would do research on line about it. Told him how to find this site.Well Kiss of EPA I just help save one dodge diesel truck from vp44 failure.

Good job, the more people that know about the VP's the less people will be spending on them hopefully. Where I live there's not alot of Dodge cummins with the VP44 around, so when I see or hear one somewhere I usually try to make a point of getting to talk to the owner and ask if they know about the problems with them. Surprisingly, alot of them haven't a clue about the fuel issues so most are thankful for the heads up. I was able to save one guy some cash due to his warranty almost being over and he took it in to get it checked, lift pump was weak and had codes for the VP. The dealer went good for new :tongue::thumbup2: