• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gooseneck/5thWheel Brands underbed - Curt vs B&W?

Rogan

What's you guys' thoughts on brands, Curt vs B&W?  They both seem to have same class weight (7500TW, 30K Total).   the B&W looks to be built a little heavier, but I've never laid physical eyes on a Curt setup, so I can't really speak to them.  
From what I'm seeing, the Curt is about 75-100$ cheaper, on average.

Thoughts?

Installed a Drawtite in the 2012 the a few months ago. Having hands on it, it was very heavy (more than 150lbs) and seemed to be well built. UPS damaged the box and a package of hardware was missing. Drawtite sent an another one for free and expedited. Still have the other one sitting in the corner. Already has about 1500 miles of 20-30k on it.

That said, most guys seem to prefer B&W. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...