• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Gooseneck/5thWheel Brands underbed - Curt vs B&W?

What's you guys' thoughts on brands, Curt vs B&W?  They both seem to have same class weight (7500TW, 30K Total).   the B&W looks to be built a little heavier, but I've never laid physical eyes on a Curt setup, so I can't really speak to them.  
From what I'm seeing, the Curt is about 75-100$ cheaper, on average.

Thoughts?

Installed a Drawtite in the 2012 the a few months ago. Having hands on it, it was very heavy (more than 150lbs) and seemed to be well built. UPS damaged the box and a package of hardware was missing. Drawtite sent an another one for free and expedited. Still have the other one sitting in the corner. Already has about 1500 miles of 20-30k on it.

That said, most guys seem to prefer B&W. 

I'm not "brand-religious" (except for Dodge), so I don't care what name is on it, just wanna make sure whatever I get is dependable; be it Draw-Tite, B&W, Curt, Capt. Crunch, idc.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ended up finding a used B&W in great shape, for $150, and ordered a new hardware kit and frame u-bolts from B&W for $40.

Thanks for your input, guys!

Edited by Rogan